VBA Code of Conduct
PermAssist has implemented complaints handling as per the Code of Conduct requirements by VBA for Victorian Building Surveyors. Complaint management process includes but is not limited to the following key features.
- Efficient record keeping and documentation of the complaints lodged.
- Ability to communicate promptly and effectively with the complainants through readily available acknowledgement and More Info forms and email templates.
- Ability to setup custom complaint resolution templates and generate the complaint resolution document easily to send to complainants.
- Customizable Workflows and Tasks setup to ensure efficient process to deal with Registered Complaints.
- Customizable reports to assist in auditing.
VBA Cladding Rectification Levy ready for 1 Jan 2020
The Victorian Government is introducing a new building permit levy to fund rectification works by Cladding Safety Victoria. The new levy is expected to come into effect from 1 January 2020.
Compliant to VBA BAMS
PermAssist is fully compliant with the new changes to VBA BAMS (Building Activity Management System) since 1 July 2019. Fully integrated to BAMS to quickly get the building permit number, upload prescribed event report and amendment report.
Compliant to NSW BPB
Since July 1 2018, PermAssist has been reporting Certification Data to the NSW BPB (Building Professional Board).